Terms & Conditions
Please note that we only 'Refund' on faulty items; for all other Returns/Exchanges we supply a Store Credit.
We understand you may need to exchange/refund your items, and we’re happy to do so where:
- All item(s) to be returned must be in their original, unworn, unwashed condition. All tags and incidentals (i.e. spare buttons) must be attached.
- Please take care when trying on the item as we are not able to accept returns with makeup stains. If the item is deemed unsellable it will simply be returned to the customer.
- By purchasing from Urban Wardrobe you have accepted the possibility of slight variations in colour and size specifications. Colours may appear slightly different dependant on individual monitor settings.
Due to the popularity of our range, we cannot guarantee that we will have the requested size in stock to exchange as we cannot hold items for exchanges. Any requested items that we do not have in stock will automatically be issued as a Store Credit to be used within 6 Months.
It is required that you include a return postage satchel, so we can send the requested item back to you. If this is not supplied, a Store Credit will be automatically created in its place.
- Any requested items that we do not have in stock will automatically be issued as a Store Credit to be used within 6 Months.
- We highly recommend keeping a tracking number of the parcel that you send back to Urban Wardrobe. If a parcel does not make it back to Urban Wardrobe safely we are not liable to replace/credit your items
- If in the unfortunate and unlikely event that you receive a product that has a manufacturing fault, Urban Wardrobe will offer to replace or refund the item, inclusive of any shipping costs.
If you have any queries please contact us by:
Phone: 03 9796 1055
Urban Wardrobe Pty Ltd